Here it is March and I finally participated in a face-to-face Learning Community. That's an AHA. Due to other work commitments, I was unable attend the last three sessions, although two were recorded elluminate sessions that I did view. The third session was not recorded. The second AHA was how beneficial it is to see faces and have a conversation on what others are working on in relation to pod technology. Three, I concluded firmly that the levels of pod activity does not have to be pivoted on whether the participant is creating a podcast. I highly regard the knowledge and skill of others who are creating them but there are some participants who are examining other areas of pod technology. I would like to view the podcasts created by our colleagues and am interested in learning as much as possible. Four, I am now more aware about the process of creating a podcast.
Today, I did view some podcasts. One had no visuals. I would find it helpful to have some words on the screen, especially when the photographs of people are a little fuzzy. It would add variety but it can be used to summarize or point out valuable information. However, I am providing this feedback as a viewer. I'm sure that it may be a challenge to combine both words and a movie. A second podcast had no people or no movement. A powerpoint with a colorful border displayed visual pointers while a speaker's voice was heard and the content was focused on the topic but the speaker did not read the powerpoint. I found the presentation reinforced my knowledge of topic. I do admire the work of the creator and the topics are relevant to my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited about using the podcasts when collaborating on induction systems in the North Area Schools.
Post a Comment