Saturday, October 07, 2006

Method of Collecting Data

I am collecting qualitative data from a survey emailed to all crew members of BCPS HRD on 10-7-06 and requesting responses by 10-13-06 to the following two questions:
1. What experiences have you had in using pod technology?
2. What are your barriers to using pod technology?
All respondents will remain anonymous in the analysis. I will identify commonalities of uses of technology and commonalities of barriers amongst the responses.

1 comment:

Rebecca Kerr said...

1)
This is my first experience using an iPod and viewing Podcasts. So far, I have been able to download music to my iPod and have been able to view a variety of Podcasts.
2)
Using the Pod technology is pretty much hit and miss for me. I read the instructions, but still feel like there is a lot to learn. This is why I really appreciate having an iPod Learning Community, so that there are people who might be able to assist when I need help. I have had to ask for help a few times and someone always helps me understand a new or easier way to use the technology.